Sunday, February 19, 2023

Charm Pack Challenge

 I

Moda is a brand name quilting of fabric.
They have a group on Facebook and, from time to time, they post a pattern to challenge their followers. 
Recently they posted a quilt square pattern using charm packs. Since I had a stash of charm packs, I decided to try it.





The nearly finished product on my design wall, and by design wall, I mean a plastic table cloth hung on the wall, felt side out.
It's so much easier to spot the light / dark  squares in black & white. I might move some squares around before I sew the strips together. 


This tool is the bomb for trimming to size 4 1/2 x 4 1/2.


Trimming to size is tedious, but so worth it in the end. 



 

This went together pretty fast,  I only spent Sunday afternoon on it, so far.  

Tomorrow I'll finalize the layout and then start setting straps.

With some borders,  it will make a sweet baby gift. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails