Saturday, August 17, 2019

Marketplace

Occasionally I look at Facebook Marketplace, 
oh, well not really occasionally,
 I look at it most everyday. 
That's where I found the fabulous Martin House that will soon be living high on a tree stump in my backyard, (just waiting for some muscle to help me lift it).

Yesterday, I saw a woman was selling, what looked to be some terracotta tubes, for raised bed planting. 
She wanted two bucks a piece so I sent her a message and asked her how big they were and then told her I would take them

I'm not exactly sure how I will use them, but I do think I could make a raised bed someplace with the eight tubes and be pretty successful maybe at raising a few vegetables. 
Or they may just end up with annuals in them I'm not sure.

They are actually bigger than I expected, but that was not a deal-breaker, 
I will say the car was pretty full coming home.

It's going to be fun to noodle on what to use these guys for. I suspect they are some kind of industrial sewer pipe segments, I love that they look like clay.

$16 out the window, but just wait, these are going to be something good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails