Tuesday, August 6, 2019

I am head over heels in LOVE

Last summer,  a friend posted a photo of a Moon Flower bloom on her Facebook page.  I loved it. 

In late fall, an envelope arrived from Debra with a little bag of Moon Flower seeds enclosed.  I set them aside with my gardening stuff and forgot all about them. 
This Spring, I was searching through my Gardening folder looking for Morning Glory seeds,  and ran across the Moon Flower seeds.  I thought that they were a vine,  so mixed them in with Morning Glory seeds that I was planting in my hanging baskets. 
Not a vine, but beautiful foliage starting filling the baskets. 
Finally huge buds formed. 
Now, tada...


 the most lovely flower ever is blooming.
They open at night and only last into early morning but I love them so much.
I'm already planning where to plant them next year.
And I already ordered some packets of Moon Flower vine seeds from Amazon.
Being in love is sweet.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails