Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Is it a scam

  For several years now I have been receiving routine updates from Comfort Inn of Norway. These updates have been reminding me of my of my frequent flyer points and the deadlines for expiration. The emails were always in Norwegian and I had to use Google lens to translate.

 I marked these emails Spam a few times and eventually they quit coming.

Today, I received a reservation confirmation in email, again from Comfort Inn of Norway.

The conversion to USD makes this about $190 reservation.  I hope it's someplace nice. 

I always think everything is a scam,  but I did send an email to the address in the lower right hand corner of the letter,  asking to have my email removed from their records. 

I wonder is there is a Norwegian WJ living her best life somewhere without benefit of all these emails. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails