Thursday, October 7, 2021

Water tower

 There has been some interest, off & on, in a photo I took back in 2016.  I have donated several canvases to fund raisers & given several to family members. Now, the Village of Luck wants to buy a very large print for their Village Hall.  I've ordered the 36" x 48" print, 🀞 that it looks good at that size.  It's a risk.  I've never printed anything bigger than 16 x 20.  If it turns out,  it will be quite the eye-catching addition to the decor at Village hall.

Old water towers are going away,  they want to preserve the Luck water tower photographically and they liked my photo. 

This is the image that I took in 2016.


My niece in law is opening a salon with gift shop soon, she has asked for a few canvas prints of this & some greeting cards. I have ordered a few to put in her shop.  I'm not too into selling any of my images,  but this one is quite specific.

🀞🀞🀞

Glenn & Kathy have both had the monoclonal antibody infusion. Hoping for a good result for them.  I haven't heard an update today. 

🀞🀞🀞

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails