Wednesday, October 13, 2021

Stitches out

 I made the trek to Eau Claire on Tuesday for my follow up appointment with the periodontist.  He reviewed the pathology report of the tissue he removed.  The kind of cyst it was can reoccur, so he is writing a note to my regular dentist to be sure proper x-rays are taken routinely.  I did not get the medical name of the cyst, I think it was keritinized?

He snipped off the remaining stitches that had not dissolved and I'll see him again in 4 months to check on the bone graft progress.  

It feels great to have the stitches gone and now to resume my normal diet. I was growing weary of the soft food menu.  And I am glad to brush normally again.

🌱

The weather had been unseasonably warm.  No frost yet in this part of the country, which is later than usual.  Some of my perennials are re-sprouting. I see new Morning Glory seedlings & also Lupines. The Chives are having a second growing season as well. 

My new Peony bed used to be Morning Glory land. They are sprouting just in time for a frost.

📚

I am reading a fun book called South of Luck by Jim Guhl.  It takes place in the 1940's in Milltown, WI.  A local author who lives in Hudson, WI, and it is a good read. 

📚

Today is just a few chores, hold the cat & read a book. Also,  a little laundry & running the refrigerator shelves through the dish washer.  

🥦🥕🌽🍅🍎🍊

I read an article about reorganization of the refrigerator.  Instead of putting the fruit & veggies in the drawers, out of sight, store those in clear trays, up where you see them when you open the fridge. Store the rarely used condiments in the drawers.  I'm giving it a try.  I do tend to forget what I have for fresh veggies, so this may reduce waste.  Once I get everything arranged. I'll post a photo.  But first,  everything needs a good cleaning.

Fresh start. We will see how it works out and I've already made a few changes.

🐈🐈🐈

Buddy, the stray, is back. He was here twice on Tuesday night.



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails