Thursday, October 14, 2021

Dodged

 I saw in my journal, that on this date in 2019, I had signed the contract with the scammer/contractor who was supposed to insulate in the crawl space.  

Remembering how close I came to getting scammed out of a LOT of money is a good reminder how easy it is to trust the wrong people.  

Just because, I looked him up on the civil court page.  He has a new charge of theft filed on 09-14-2021.   This time he went very big.  This actually happened before I hired him, just now getting to court.

I'd love to be in the courtroom for this. 
I'll be sure to check back on the progress of this case.


I dodged a big bullet. Thank goodness for my security cameras that gave me the info I needed to refuse to pay him anymore than the down payment.  

Whew.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails