Wednesday, January 20, 2021

Gratitude

 At the beginning of 2020, I started trying to write down something I am grateful for each week.  I put these little reminders in the cookie jar.  

Things got derailed with Covid but I still managed to collect a few thoughts.

I'll try again in 2021, but here is my word list for 2020, incomplete, and in random order.

My independence, good medical care and medicine, fresh cucumbers, tomatoes and red potatoes, fleece pants and shirts, sewing & reading & bridge, good friends, sidewalk spray chalk, zoom & bridgebase app & friends, a good sewing machine, wild birds, comfy clothes, sewing & fabric & ideas, safe house, cozy  house, orioles, Coors pals, hot shower, friends who call often, peonies, USPS, a year of free ice cream, my right to vote, zoom & bridge, free ice cream, family, clean air, zoom, books.

☮☮


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails