Monday, January 11, 2021

Buddy

 Our little stray cat Buddy stopped by tonight for a snack at Omaha's stray cat snack shop. I happened to see when he arrived and he stuck around for about 15 minutes before he strolled onto his next stop.




I had an appointment with the dishwasher repairman again today.  He called, I got the impression that he did not want to drive all the way to Rice Lake. He remembered my dishwasher once I reminded him about the problem with the ticket last time he was here. So he said he would order a new pump and a few other parts to be shipped to my house and he will return on January 29th. I'm not very optimistic that this will be the final time I have to have him here but we'll see. I'm trying to be very patient about it because getting upset doesn't solve anything. When you live in the boonies it's hard to get service people become and fix things. It's just a fact. If I didn't have this deal with Sears I can't imagine who I would be finding to try to fix this dishwasher, by now I would have probably had to purchase a new one. So we'll see what happens on January 29th. 
At least by then we'll have a new president

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails