Saturday, January 30, 2021

Always something

 Friday night, I watched 3 girl's basketball games. 

Luck JV with great niece Stella on the court, Varsity Spring Valley with great niece Charli playing and then I kept up on the Luck girls Varsity game too as I've been watching those girls play for several years. 



Stella's team lost by 1 point, but Charli's team got beat by 20.  Both girls played well,  and it was really fun to watch. 

🏀♥️🏀

Today was a bummer.


The DollarStore sells a gallon of water for $1.   It takes 2 to flush a toilet. 

The plumber is coming at 8am. There is a leak, probably under the master bathroom, so I have the well shut off for the night. 

This house has bad plumbing voodoo.

Tomorrow's plumber is not my regular guy, he is not available.  The rate is x1.5 on the weekend. So, I'll get a reality check on what I could have spent on plumbing if I had not had Ryan all these years. 

It will not be pretty.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails