Saturday, January 16, 2021

Genius

Most days I play the New York Times crossword puzzle.  I usually start with the daily mini puzzle, then try the daily big puzzle.  I'm not disciplined enough to never ask for a hint.  I was more of a purist when I did the puzzle on paper, but on the tablet, it's just too easy.  But I usually do okay until Wednesday or Thursday 
when the puzzle difficulty is ramped up.

A third game on the NYT app is Spelling Bee.  I saw on Twitter that Tom Hanks plays that game and posted one day when he 'won', and he was very excited.  I have been trying to do better on that game ever since.  It's easy to give up if I don't get a good start.

The idea is to make as many words as you can from the letters provided and you must always use the letter it is in the middle of the hive.


On Friday, I thought I had a chance, 
and yes, 
now,
 I
 ( along with Tom Hanks) 
am a virtual genius


Life is good.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails