Saturday, June 11, 2022

Fluffy bed

My experiment using the cedar 4x4 as a Hop Pole is working nicely.
The leader is stretching towards the top of the post.
Next year this will be a really successful project.


The Yellow Peonies don't hold up for long, but there are more buds so I'm hopeful.


It is really Iris time now. I'm pleased to see these transplants maturing & spreading.




The Oxbow Daisies are blooming all over the yard.  These are wild and spread everywhere. 
I just love them. 


My friend Carol gave me these yellow Iris. 💛 
This year they look great.  They are so tall, I have a few stakes to help hold them up, those blooms will be heavy.





 I bought a new cat bed for Barley.  I kept seeing the advertisements and finally fell for the sales pitch. Barley ignored it for 12 hours and then gave it a try.  I think I should have ordered the next size up, but maybe Barley will like it anyway.


The gardens out front a full of blooms. 
The Lupine are at their peak.  The Hops vine is doing okay. The Grapes are looking good too.
This little garden is of the jungle variety.





Summer is coming along nicely, and Barley has a new fluffy bed.
Life is good.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails