Monday, May 2, 2022

Prom 2022

 I gathered up all the Prom photos that I could get from this year.

Megan went to Prom in Frederic, her high school.  
She and her bf split up the day before, so she went with her pals.
Megan and Grandma Lois

Megan and her pals

Megan and Mom Angie



Jackson attends school in Baldwin, and he went to Prom with his longtime girlfriend Olivia, who attends Spring Valley. I guess I'm not sure which Prom they attended.
Jackson & Olivia

Jackson & Mom Erin

Jackson & Dad Dana


Megan went to a second Prom at Webster.
 (This required permission slips from school admin.)

I love this dress on Megan, classy, stylish and it looks comfortable too.
I do not know the young man's name.


Stella went to Prom at Luck with Wyatt.  This is her 2nd Prom with Wyatt. 
Based on a posting she made on Instagram,  they are a unit.


Photos via the magic of social media and texting.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails