Tuesday, May 24, 2022

A little of this & that

 Fro several years,  my friend Kristi has walked in the Furry Scurry to benefit the Dumb Friends of Denver.  I try to donate every year, it is a noble cause, IMO.
She writes such a nice thank you. 
Everyone loves to get mail. 

🐾🐾🐾

I was to provide 3 door prizes for our bridge banquet tomorrow.  They gave me $20.







So. Zinnia plants from Aldi for $5.99 each,  dollar store pots & curly ribbon. Free deck of cards that came with my new Skechers shoes.

Good enough. 
The banquet wraps up the marathon season & we play our last match of the year.
And we get to eat lunch at Lehman's Supper Club, always a favorite of mine.
Prize money will be awarded.  Shirley & I have been last every year, $2 winners!
♠️♦️♣️♥️


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails