Wednesday, December 8, 2010

A quick visit to Luck

I took a drive to Luck Tuesday afternoon, saw the most fantastic sunset on the way...no photos, I was driving you know.  Stopped at my friend Bruce's and delivered an item that he had won in an eBay auction.  
Then dropped in on Kyle and family as the Christmas tree was under decoration.  
I had such fun watching the chaos.
It even looks really nice naked
Jack helped Kyle get the lights on the tree.
A tree this tall takes some special tools to put on the lights.
Jack, Gage, Stella and Ruby
Jack, Gage, Stella & Ruby
Ruby and Stella in the bat cave (toy room).
Miss Ruby
Miss Ruby - check out those shoes (2 going on 20?)
Miss Stella - more fabulous shoes
 It is no big deal to drive at night now with snow in the ditches, the deer can't hide anymore.  
I had a good drive home, am listening to a great book on tape and the miles just fly by.  
I made a quick stop in Cumberland to take this picture of a tree made of lights on Main Street.  
Very pretty.
Main Street Cumberland, WI


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails