Saturday, December 11, 2010

The guys didn't lie

Those weathermen did not miss it on today's forecast. We already have about 6inches of snow at 8:30 a.m. and it is still snowing and blowing. Looks like a good day to be snowed in!
~~
1pm update
I got the first layer of about 10-12 inches of snow off the driveway.  It's piling up pretty good and drifting too.

The view from front door
The snow was deeper than the snowblower bite in places.
Looks like about 12 inches just on the handrail.

I had swept the steps down to bare wood, but by the time I was done snowblowing and shoveling (about 2 hours) it had filled back.

~~
I'll be heading out again soon to clear the driveway again.
~~
Another 2 hours with the snow blower and the driveway is cleared again.
Still snowing at 6pm and blowing too, more to do in the morning I am sure.
Hard to get a decent picture in a blizzard, and only using my blackberry, my real camera is not designed for blizzard use.  You get the idea.
Sent on the Sprint® Now Network from my BlackBerry®

1 comment:

sherri said...

I was wishing for a snowblower today! Don's big tractor can push a lot, but to get into the little areas......well, it would come in handy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails