Thursday, November 25, 2021

2021 Thanksgiving Day


  As I'm sitting here on this Thanksgiving Day there is much to be grateful for. I am snuggled into my house on a brisk November day with fireplace, a cup of hot tea, a book to read and a sleeping cat (in her bed just beyond the top of my tea mug). The sun is shining and the bird feeders are busy. I couldn't ask for more.

 I'll start my turkey breast at about 4 o'clock and I'm looking forward to a delicious meal for supper after a relaxing day of reading and watching football.

 Later on today the hunters will likely be headed back to their cabins to continue the annual deer hunt adventure. I'm hoping for a safe rest of the hunt for all of the Johansen hunters.

Here is a vintage photo from The Sandcastle.



Happy Thanksgiving to all.



BTW
My dinner was tasty.








No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails