Thursday, October 19, 2017

Where have I been

Well, it was a busy week last week, 2 nights of volleyball, 
a 2 night trip to Solon Springs for quilt camp 
and a wicked cold thrown in the mix.

I'm behind on my volleyball photos so will just post a couple from quilt camp for now to let you all know that I'm alive and soon will feel well enough to be back to my photos and blogging.

This summer I spent a day in Cornicopia, WI at a quilt class and had stitched up the tops for these two runners.  I finished them up at quilt camp.

I also worked on this quilt top.
It's all done, just needs to be quilted and bound and then it will head off to it's new owner.

This was many little squares with the shades of cream colors so close that it was a challenge to be sure I was using a random color scheme.  But it was fun sewing and I'd do it again.
The backing for this quilt has coffee cups on it.
It's called Coffee Break.

My friend Mary sewed up a bell-pull for her friend using the embroidered logos from shirts owned by the friend's late husband.  It turned out so nice. and we all worked with Mary on her design.
What a wonderful keepsake.

Okay, back to my blanket, heating pad and hot tea.
Later!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails