Sunday, September 3, 2023

Volleyball begins for 2023

 First night in the gym for the 2023 Volleyball Season.  It was nice to see so much family there to support both Ruby on the JV squad and Stella on the Varsity.  It happened to be Stella's 17th birthday as a bonus.


Great nephews August & Jens sat behind me.  It was fun listening to them encouraging the girls to hit the ball.  I turned my camera on selfie and took these to snaps as they laughed and cheered on the team.




Now some action from the JV Squad game. 
Ruby and her team are improving since their middle school days.





It was a losing night for the Cardinals but a good start to the season.

Stella has a new coach this year.  Isabel played at Luck and went on to play at UWLaCrosse.  It is nice to see her back as the Varsity coach.






I am planning on getting to as many games as I can.  This is Stella's senior season.




No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails