Monday, September 25, 2023

Fall Begins 2023

 I think Fall is my favorite season.  Short pants & sweatshirts.  Colorful leaves.  Cool enough to have the fireplace going in the morning,  but warm enough the furnace isn't running. 

I took a drive up to the Sandcastle to install a solar panel for my cell-tower-connected trailcam.  The leaves were really starting to turn.  

Here's my new set up for the camera. 

Last winter the camera ended up behind a big snow bank & the batteries went dead.  I hope I have solved that problem. 



One of my first photos was of this coyote strolling by with his rabbit dinner. 



After enjoying the fall leaves up North,  I came home and noticed my own yard is looking pretty great. 



The East side of my yard,  always a show stopper. I can't see it from in the house, but I'm sure the neighbors enjoy it. 

Looking out my living room window. 

I always hope the leaves hang on for awhile,  such a delight to see these fall colors. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails