Wednesday, August 17, 2022

Love

 A daily email inspirational I receive from Clint Hurdle, former Colorado Rockies coach, often refers to John Wooden's coaching style and thoughts on  living an 

I want to save and share this segment from today.

"In addition to Joshua Wooden’s two sets of three (Never Lie, Never Cheat, Never Steal, Don’t Whine, Don’t Complain, Don’t Make Excuses) the core of John Wooden’s character was built on the simple fact that: The most important word in our language is love."

🤔

The last Day Lily for this summer, Autumn is here.


I love the DayLilies and I'm always sad to see the end of their summer show.

🌻

The freewill sunflower is so tall I had to reach high overhead to get a capture of its abundance of soon-to-be-seeds.


I expected to see more bee activity, but it might be a little early in the development of the little flowers that are covering the seeds.


I love sunflowers,  I'm thankful that the squirrels & chipmunks plant them here and there to surprise me.

♥️

School is starting, soon I'll be sitting on bleachers watching volleyball & basketball.  I'm lucky to be able to enjoy this life and this family.   Even when the world is in turmoil and evil, I am lucky to be able to find peace in my little corner of the world. 


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails