Friday, August 12, 2022

Hydrangeas are so amazing

 In between showers today, I went out to get the mail and stopped to admire these Hydrangeas.  Such detail and complexity in a very pretty flower.



I have taken on the responsibility of secretary for our Marathon Bridge group.  It's not a big job, a few emails over the course of the fall & winter.   The biggest chore was to set up the matches and after several attempts, I finally got some help from the Internet and found a matchup created that was exactly what I needed.  So, the documents have been emailed, only one snag, I called Linda the name Pat, but once I got told about that correct, I think the rest might be okay.  Ugh, why do I do these things.

The next thing on my list was to kick off Fantasy Football.  I have been the commissioner of our group for about 14 years or more.  It's not hard work, a few clicks and a few emails and then watch the NFL games and see how it goes. 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails