Tuesday, December 28, 2021

Wrapping up the year

 I celebrated the end of my 69th year on Monday.  It was a snow day here, but I enjoyed nice day at home, watching one of my favorite shows "The Repair Shop" on Discovery.  I had many messages on Facebook, emails, texts & several phone calls too.  It is nice to be remembered by so many.

💗💗💗

My amaryllis is off to a slow start this year, but it is coming.  The bud  looks good, the stem and leaves just need to get a little height.

Nothing planned for the rest of the week.  I'm still working on writing my holiday cards & am tidying up around the house.  Snow is predicted again today, so I will likely stick close to home most days.

Maybe a peaceful end to the year is an omen of the year to come.  I would be glad to welcome a new year bringing more peace and quiet, greater good health and hope, and more good will.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails