Sunday, June 9, 2019

Another test

On my drive on Friday, I ended up close to the ski area, Hardscrabble, in the Blue Hills.
I practiced with the P1000 zoom on the view of the ski hills.
You can see the ski slopes carved out of the trees in the distance.

A slightly better view.
It would be fun to come back in the winter when there are skiers to see what I can get.

I might have to use a mono pod to better stabilize the camera for these long zoom shots.
It's a learning curve.

I checked out an Eagle's nest that I have followed.
I'm not sure it was active this year.
Maybe the Bluejay is the landord?



 Hello Mr. Bluejay

All of these photos are SOOC, no crop, no edit.
Sitting in the car I was able to roll the window up part way to use as a stabilizer.

Now to learn the settings for better light control.

This morning I took a quick snap of a yellow peony that bloomed overnight.

The fun continues.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails