Tuesday, March 26, 2019

No Robins


A long tradition in the Johansen family, well at least for the past 10 years, is to head to Dairy Queen after seeing the first Robin of the year.

I have yet to see a robin.
But I think today is my day.
More and more ground is showing as the snow slips away.


***

Getting ready for Quilt Camp is a process.  Putting together kits of projects so that I can take only what is needed to camp and to be sure I have everything I need to complete the planned project.
The project pile

Block of the month info

This Spring my list, so far, is:  Block of the Month for Jan, Feb, Mar; Log Cabin quilt using pin-wale corduroy; American Flag bargello kit; Graduation gifts - wallets, credit card holder, adventure bags; table toppers out of vintage fabric; microwave bowls; graduation banners and more.
Plus I have binding to put on a finished quilt.
Should keep me busy.

But first, gotta find that robin!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails