Sunday, October 28, 2018

My Personal Plumber

My plumber, Ryan, is the brother of my niece's husband, Mark. (So,  my nephew in law's brother, got that?)  The Loyas boys are nice men and have strong work ethic just like their Dad and Mom.
I got to visit with Ryan again today. It's been a year since the water heater,  so I should be happy about that I guess. Saturday afternoon I heard a noise in the laundry room.  For a split second I thought, oh I'm washing clothes.  But then I realized that was not true.  So, I immediately flipped the breaker on the well pump. There was some water on the floor in the laundry room. At first I thought a hose had blown on the water feed to the washer,  but I ruled that out quickly. 
So,  I sent a text to Ryan. He said he would stop by on Sunday.
It's not fun to have no water. I knew I couldn't make coffee this morning,  so thought,  "oh well, I'll have some tea". Duh. It all takes water.  
After a long day of no water,  no shower,  no toilets,  Ryan stopped in.  
He quickly found another bad fitting.
We thought we had them all,  this one, on the hot water to the washer, slipped by us.
He did a quick temp fix to stop the leak and give me water, yay! He will be back Tuesday to do the rest of the work. 
I'm so lucky to have a personal plumber.♥️


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails