Thursday, March 5, 2015

What is it about beer?

Beer has made me so many life long friends, how can I ever repay the favor?
My Coors pals are very dear to me and the times we spent raising a glass, can or bottle of cold beer are remembrances I hope I never forget.
Brewery work was fun for the most part, many of us about the same age, solving problems and making, what we believed to be, the best beer on the planet.

There aren't many still working at the brewery with whom I stay in touch, a handful or more, but the many friends who have now also retired that I spent 30 years working with, many of those are on my radar often.

Dave and Suzi have become close friends and their thoughtfulness through the past 6 months has meant alot.  And they love beer, so we are forever bonded.
This week I got a sweet 'thinking of you' card in the mail.
Inside a sticker.
Now, where should I put this?
I have to give it some thought.

In the meantime, I think I'll pop open an ice cold Coors Light.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails