Thursday, November 30, 2023

Sewing room

 I'm trying to have the perfect sewing room, especially now that I have the fanciest sewing machine of my life. 

Today,  I moved my design wall (plastic table cloth hung on wall, felt side out) into the sewing room.  Now,  it is right behind my sewing chair.  I'm finding this to be very convenient and I was a little weary of it hanging in the kitchen / entry way hallway. The next step is to organize all the fabric and notions that I have accumulated.

I'm still working on the Halloween Dresden Neighborhood project.  I'm getting closer to the next step. 


I took a beauty shot of Barley sitting on my lap.   Earlier in the day, I caught her sleeping on my sewing chair and she was not interested in moving.  Whatta life.



Barley is celebrating 15 years on the throne. She is royalty in this castle. 


December is upon us.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails