Tuesday, December 4, 2018

Peaceful

Not a creature is stirring. 
I had hoped to go watch girl's basketball in Luck tonight,  but snow flurries off and on during the day took me out of the mood. So,  I'll stay home and watch with 🤞fingers crossed that our local contestant on The Voice makes it through to the next round. Chris Kroeze has done well so far, I've been voting and streaming his song to help move him along. 

Outside,  I got my big candles lit up on the front steps.  This is the view from my Wyze camera that is mounted on the garage.  I think it looks quite peaceful.

+++
Update: I have relocated the security camera to the front porch. I learned that another company was making enclosure for the little Wyze camera. I ordered one from Amazon and attached it to the pergola over the front door. Now I should not get any more false alarms as the camera can no longer see the street so it will not alert me to all traffic in the neighborhood, only if that traffic is in my driveway. I'm quite pleased with my inexpensive security system. The wise camera was twenty bucks and the enclosure was another 12 dollars. Here's the new view. The bright spots of light are the tops of the Christmas candles, so they are only temporary.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails