Friday, September 7, 2018

More back to school


I love seeing all the back to school photos & I borrowed these pics off Facebook.

Alyxis is starting her Junior year.
I'll be watching her play lots of Volleyball and Basketball this year.

All of the Vanasse kids are in school this year.
Milli - 5th; Charli - 7th;  Wynni - 4th; Bryce - 1st and Corde - 4K

Anders is heading into 4th grade, where did those years go.
Anders was born just shortly before my arrival in Wisconsin, 10 short years ago.
5 Cardinals this year at the Chivers' house.
Ivan - Kindergarten; Owen - 5th grade; Megan - 9th grade, Emily is a Senior
and little Gus is going to daycare at school in the Cardinal Nest.
Jake 4th grade and Jackson 7th grade
I think that's all the photos for back to school kids.
It's pretty fun to watch these kids grow and I'm proud of every single one.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails