Thursday, August 2, 2012

Up North and other stuff

On Wednesday, Dad & Ev and I took a drive up to check on our cabin, The Sandcastle.
All was well there and it was very comfy inside the cabin.  87 outside and 70 inside, who needs A/C!
I left my trail cam there and am looking forward to see what kind of wild life we see on the photos when I go back up in a couple of weeks.  Will it be 4 legged or 2 legged?  Let's hope for 4 legged.
The trail cam view.  Hopefully there will be some fun photos on the memory card when I go back to retrieve it.
After checking the cabin, we met Mary and Rick for lunch in Barnes.
Mary was a high school classmate and Rick is a cousin, it was a fun get together.
The other day, I caught Dad giving Hops a little head rub.
As you can see, Hops was LOVING it.
My Dad, who never wanted us to have cats, doesn't seem to mind having little Hops on his knee.

I have been trying to decide what to do with a flower garden that has struggled this year.
I think it went from being almost only in the sun to almost only in the shade.
I had taken a shovel to it and left the shovel sitting there for a couple of weeks while I was avoiding working on it.
While I was gone one day, my clever parents found 2 more shovels that matched, 
and stuck them into the flower bed too.
Now it looks like I am growing shovels.
Silly parents do silly things to make me laugh.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails