Thursday, April 1, 2010

No April Fools

I woke up early this morning and so started the day with coffee and checking out the yard to see who from the bird family was around.  It was busy out in the yard for sure.  This morning we (when I say we, I mean the cats and I, they don't miss much in the yard) saw:  doves, house finch, blue jays, chickadees, gold finch, juncos, cardinals, robins and much to my delight...Cedar Waxwings.








I love their 'lone ranger' masks.

There is a red bar on that tail too.

They look so 'sly'.

A delight to see them, even though they only stay for a few minutes.

Although I love those Cedar Waxwings, they are a not here long enough for me to love them more than my cardinals.  Mr. & Mrs. showed up this morning just to remind me that they are my favs!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails