Sunday, October 4, 2026

Behind the fence and behind the lens

 I've decided it is time to get back into my blog.  I've been living in Luck since October 2025 and sold my house in December 2025, so my 5 month sabbatical is over.

On 6/24/2026, I headed to the ballpark in Luck to watch middle schooler great nephew Jude play baseball.  He was the starting pitcher so it was a good night to have my camera along.  My camera has been on break too.  All of these photos are from behind the fence and straight out of the camera.










I wrote this note but then had a technical issue with uploading the photos.  I tried many times and was running into an error.  Finally, with the help of Google, I have switched to a different browser and it is working again.

So, I think I'll be posting here again from time to time.  I do like having this as an outlet for my random thoughts and also as a historical record.

So, if you are reading this, welcome back.







No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails