Tuesday, April 30, 2024

Heart & Cat

 My friend,  who was my piano teacher,  owns a small winery & gift shop North of Rice Lake in Birchwood. She asked me to teach a class on making the Julehjerter. For some unknown reason,  I said I would.  So tomorrow evening,  I'll be teaching how to make a May basket / Danish paper heart basket.  I have my instructions ready and I spent some time on a mega-heart as a display item.  

The students pay $15 and get a glass of wine & some cheese & learn to make a basic heart basket.  If we have time, or if there is interest, we can make quite a few in 2 hours, unless the wine is really good, that is. 🍷 


I am not sure how many might show up for this class,  if any.  But, my friend is giving me a bottle of wine for my efforts,  so it's all good. 

❤️ 💙 💜 💖 

Barley was in the loaf of bread position on the carpet today. 

She's 16, large & in-charge.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails