Saturday, October 21, 2023

Regional Volleyball Tourney

 On Thursday, I drove to Ironwood, MI to The Fabric Patch to pick up my new sewing machine.  From there,  I headed to Butternut, WI to see Stella and Ruby play volleyball. More on that drive later. 

This was game 2 of the Regional Tournament. They won the first match against Birchwood. I watched from home on the live streaming because I had been sick. 

The volleyball in Butternut was exciting.  Luck started out down 10 points but came back to win the first game.  The second game went to Butternut but then it was all Cardinals.  The women ended the night with a match win, 3-1.

Here are a few photos from Stella's big night.  She achieved her 1000 digs stat. Ruby was in and out of the game two or three times to serve as well.  It was fun to see the girls on the court, together.

The photos posted in reverse order,  but you get the idea.  Jude was a excited fan!  He really gets into it. My heart was racing most of the night too. It was all very exciting. 






























 

I wore my new earrings.


The women play for the Regional Championship Saturday in Mercer, WI.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails