Monday, March 7, 2022

Underwear

I was taking the garbage to the garage this afternoon and saw the shadow of a big bird slide across the asphalt.  I looked up and saw an immature eagle circling.
I watched him for quite a while, trying to use my cellphone to snap a photo or two, with no luck.
I even watched a crow appear and hassle the eagle trying to get him to move out of the neighborhood, but the eagle held his ground and continued to soar.
I finally decided to go into the house and get my Nikon and see if he would wait for me...
and he did.












 It is interesting to see them from below, you can really see their under feathers and feet tucked under their tail as they soar.
What a treat to watch the show put on by this young Bald Eagle.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails