Monday, October 7, 2019

Lotsa volleyball

Last week I watched Charli play 8th grade volleyball, 
Alyxis play Varsity volleyball 
and Stella play 8th grade volleyball. 

It's fun to see how the skill levels develop through years.  
I've grown to like this sport and I really love seeing the kids having so much fun.
Here are a few photos from the week.

Charli's 8th grade team played 5 or 6 sets. 



There were some very good volleys.

Stella's team met a more skilled Webster team, but the Luck girls seemed to have fun, which is what I always look for in a team.




I wonder if they were talking about Volleyball, or?

The Spring Valley Cardinals are doing well this season.
This match against Boyceville went 3 to 1 and every set was a thriller.

 Alyxis is a Senior and a leader on this team, always trying to encourage and pump up her mates.





I love watching these young women play sports.
The compete with all their soul and their joy is so honest and complete.
Go Cardinals!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails