Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Learning

I've been hoping to learn how to use a new photo editing software for over a year, but when push comes to shove, I just continue to use the program that I know.  Yesterday, I had some time and needed to edit the senior photos I took of Anna, the exchange student living with Glenn and Kathy.
I used the old software but did a few edits with the new software too.  I can see it has much more power and is worth me spending more time with.
Here are a few examples of before and after.
Sometimes it looks like just a vignette has been added, 
but there is also a little change to color & lighting.

















Anna has a great eye roll that she uses whenever Glenn is being his goofy self, 
so she gets lots of eye roll practice.
I suspect she would eye roll a little about these photos too,
she wasn't all that thrilled to be the center of so much attention.


Thanks for being such a good sport Anna.
And now back to learning how to use that software.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails