Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Driving

Gage is a sophomore and starting on the Varsity this year at Luck High School.
He's played in Jack's shadow his entire life, but now things are changing.  Jack is a senior and Gage is getting stronger, taller and more powerful on the court.  Gage is becoming a serious 3 point shooter and threatens from well behind the 3 point line.  
And, he's only a sophomore.

Brothers who play sports together, and who are intensely competitive, aren't always the best of friends.  I can't say exactly what the relationship is between these two boys right now, but I have a hunch that next year they will each realize what a treat this year is for them to both be on the court at the same time.

Gage is a nice young man, sensitive, which probably isn't easy at that age.
I had fun with Gage on Saturday going to watch his sister Ruby play 3rd & 4th grade basketball.
He was coached by his parents to go, and I was glad to have him as my co-pilot.
He's good with his younger siblings, not too cool to play a game of Uno but always watching for their welfare and good behavior.
Gage really appreciates the photos I take of him and I was glad to catch him in the act of having fun.













Two points!
Giving him 13 for the night, well done Gage!
 Go Cardinals!

I made this collage for Gage and am having it printed on poster board.
I haven't printed any photos this season.
This is a nice tribute to his good game against SCF.


No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails