Sunday, March 31, 2013

Quilt Top Progress

I am done sewing the pieces together, now I have to add a border around the edge before it goes off to the quilter to put a backing on it & run it through the long arm quilting machine.  Then it will have to have an edging put on, so I am far from done.  I'm very happy that it measures 90 at 3 locations down the one side and 81 inches at 3 locations all the way down the other, and corner to corner it is square.  That might be a miracle!  
As soon as I laid it on the floor to measure it, the cats were right there, of course.

Mary said that the back of the quilt needed to look tidy too, so took a picture of the back, it looks okay.


I had lots of different fabrics to use and worked hard to let the colors be random and not try to adjust the pattern.  I'm very very pleased.  I think it is going to look beautiful on the guest bed!



No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails