Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Big Moon for lunch

I met Glenn at his lake cottage today.  He was doing some dock work for his neighbor and I brought Subway for lunch.  I mostly stood around and chatted while he worked.  It was such a nice day, kind of humid, very warm and the clouds moving by.  
The water almost looked like oil when the sun hit it just right

The clouds were so interesting today, weather was moving in.

Some of the time it looked like diamonds on the water.

We watched a couple of flocks of small water fowl fly quickly across the lake, just above the water and then circle back.  I'm interested to figure out what those birds were, fun to watch.  I left the house without my good camera, so only had the phone for photos.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails